Monday, June 25, 2007

Beach Food

I had an amazing meal at the Back Eddy in Westport, MA a few weeks back. I highly recommend it to anyone in the Providence area this summer, or any other outside eating season.

Though I didn't sample the seafood myself, my sources tell me it was excellent (scallops at left; ceviche, not pictured, also got high marks.) The veggie plate was hands-down the best I've ever had at a seafood restaurant, which don't usually take such good care of us vegetarians. They use all local produce and have a great wine list, plus a deck so you can sit outside by the water.
The restaurant's about a half hour away, just next to Horseneck Beach. It's not quite Lebanon or Syria, but perhaps a bit more accessible for some readers. :)


1 Comments:

Blogger Elimonster said...

What a gorgeous meal! Was it pricey? Eager to try it out in September!!

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home